Preowned Products market is rising day by day due to the tight budget one have in present time. Really if one could have Gucci and LV in just $200 then one would be more than happy. Isnt?"
We all know how good it feels to find luxury brand items at bargain prices. In fact, we may be called frugal by everyone that knows us but we also enjoy products that are attractive, long lasting, and have less of a negative impact on the environment. Those factors, along with our tight budget, are the reasons why we buy things secondhand. Where else on earth can a woman find an authentic Louis Vuitton or Gucci handbag for under $200?
Preowned Products Offer Big Savings
Roberto and Margie Szerer recognized the need for an affordable boutique for women after learning that many of their friends had closets full of expensive purses that they never even carried. The couple founded Luxe Designer Handbags, an online website that carries new and used guaranteed authentic designer handbags for a fraction of their retail price.
The company provides a service that many Americans are becoming acquainted with. Rather than spend exorbitant amounts of money to own high priced goods, consumers buy them secondhand. That way, they receive the same quality items and remain within their budget.
Extra Perks Entice Buyers
Many companies throw in added incentives to get you to shop with them. LuxeDH offers free standard shipping on all of its purses and even matches competitor’s prices. It is one of the many ways they demonstrate their understanding of deeply discounted items.
Other secondhand and consignment stores online have jumped on the bandwagon by offering free delivery. Taking advantage of these types of offers amounts to additional savings on your purchase. That means more money in your pocket and even more amazing deals.
The Szerers employ two authenticity specialists to examine their goods before selling them to others. This measure ensures that everything meets the company’s high standards. In many cases, you will not be able to examine the items that you purchase online. That is why it is important to take the following steps before submitting your order for secondhand products over the Internet:
- Read customer reviews on Yelp.com or ResellerRatings.com to find out how well the company that you are considering buying from takes care of its customers.
- Know that you have rights. The Sale of Goods Act of 1979 applies to used goods as well as brand new items. A seller must provide you with an item that is in satisfactory condition and fit for the purpose that it was purchased for. You can seek legal action if the product that you purchased does not meet these criteria.
- Visit Recalls.gov to make sure that there are no safety issues with the products that you are buying.
- Review the website’s return and exchange policy. If it is not clearly stated, contact someone who can explain it better to you over the phone or via email.
When it comes to designer clothes, accessories, and home furnishings, consignment shops and secondhand stores can’t be beat. They offer gently used and often new products at outstanding prices which is something that we can appreciate.
Incoming search terms:
- luxe designer handbags reviews
- luxe designer handbags review
- designer goods
- is luxe designer handbags legit
- reviews on luxe designer handbags
- luxe designer handbags complaints
- roberto and margie szerer
- luxury 200 handbag reviews
- what item sell low price and second hand
- second hand clothes and shoes from Germany prices
Filed Under: saving money
About the Author: Charissa Arsaoui is a freelance writer with a love for thrift. She contributes to many different personal finance blogs.
The internet is such a lurky place. You can't spot fraud immediately so whatever transactions you do online, do your research thoroughly. Find out about a certain store through other third party sites. Yes, Yelp.com is a good place to start.
Told my better half about this luxury handbag site and she immediately took a good look at the items. She love Chanel purses and was really surprise to see a site that sells pre-owned Chanel