Purchasing prescription eyeglasses online is recommended if you only have a small budget because it's easier to find inexpensive ones over the internet. These online stores mentioned here are few great examples.
Do you gasp in shock every time your optometrist offers you a pair of $300-$400 eyeglasses? Do you have more than one family member needing corrective lenses? If you don’t want to go into debt after every eye exam, you’ll want to pay careful attention to what I’m going to say next. It pays to shop around. In fact, anyone on a budget knows that there are some incredible deals to be had by ordering your prescription eyeglasses online.
Here are five places where you can find significantly discounted glasses. You’ll need a copy of your most recent eye exam and a credit card to order them with. It’s also helpful if you like their Facebook pages because that’s where you’ll find coupon codes, free shipping offers, and other opportunities for savings.
- Zenni Optical. Frames and lenses available for $6.95 and up. All glasses include an anti-scratch coating, free thin and light 1.57 index Single Vision Lens, free full UV protection, free protective case, and free microfiber cleaning cloth.
- Coastal. Use the code FIRSTPAIRFREE throughout the month of February to get your first pair of glasses free. All orders over $50 get free shipping.
- 39 Dollar Glasses. Men, Women, and Children’s styles for $39. Like Zenni Optical, the company offers a free case and cleaning cloth.
- Eye Buy Direct. Stylish glasses for as little as $6.95 with free shipping.
- Select Specs. Prescription eyeglasses as low as $10. Styles available for Men and Women. Sunglasses and accessories available as well.
No matter what your style or prescription may be you’ll find a wide range of eyeglasses by visiting these five websites. Take advantage of special offers and make use of coupons to keep your eyecare needs under control this year.
To see if you and your family qualify for free eye exams, visit Vision USA. Income requirements and information about program eligibility is available on the organization’s website. Other companies to check out include LensCrafters and PearleVision. They offer significantly discounted eye exams.
Incoming search terms:
- coastal first pair free scam
- first pair free glasses online
- eyeglasses online first pair free
- first pair of glasses free
- first pair free glasses
- 6 95 glasses
- glasses online first pair free
- places for free glasses
Don't Miss: Credit Card Deals
Filed Under: saving money
About the Author: Charissa Arsaoui is a freelance writer with a love for thrift. She contributes to many different personal finance blogs.
You want to save even more on eyeglasses from these stores? Look for coupon codes. They are usually on third party websites. Combine that with their free shipping offer and you get double savings..
Indeed a great post. You have mentioned good & useful information. One should always keep these points in mind. By the way I am looking for eye care specialist. So anyone can suggest me about it. One of my relative suggested me http://alleganyoptical.corporatenewssource.com and said they are very good. Anyone have any idea about them. Please let me know.
my buddy's ex-wife makes $88 every hour on the computer. She has been without work for seven months but last month her paycheck was $20148 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more here http://lazycash23.com
I've been using Zenni for years and love 'em/ The glasses may not last as long but for $20 a pair you might as well buy three and have different styles for the entire year.
I just called "Coastal.com" and inquired of their location ~ They ARE a "Canadian company based out of Vancouver" .
Now days you get discount at many places.