I’m going to keep things short and sweet this week because I’ve got a nasty cold and should probably be sleeping instead sitting on the computer. So, no detailed introduction, no comments about all of the individual links. But I assure you, they are all good reads.
Planning a Wedding On a Budget @ Frugal Dad
from homelessness to success @ Brip Blap
Beware of hidden foreign currency conversions @ Canadian Capitalist
Are You a Victim of Lifestyle Inflation? @ My Dollar Plan
Retirement Income Funds: Generate Steady Income in Retirement @ Suns Financial Diary
Donâ€™t Get Bamboozled Like These Professional Athletes @ Money Smart Life
Living Social Buying a Million Customers? @ Lazy Man and Money
Leasing vs Buying A Car: Things To Consider @ Digerati Life
6 Superheroes Bloggers I Admire @ Financial Blogger
Even more great reads this week:
- Your Personal Rate of Inflation
- Credit Report Repair DIY For Dummies
- 57 Avoidable Tax Mistakes
- What Happens When You Stop Using Your Credit Cards?
- More Money in Your Paycheck â€’ The Payroll Tax Cut (Social Security Tax Cut)
- 11 Lesser Known Finance Blogs to Read in 2011
- You Donâ€™t Have That Much Debt. Really?
- Social Security Changes For 2011
- How-to Have a Killer Business Lunch
Don't Miss: Scottrade Review - $7 Trades and Get 3 Free Credit Scores and Hot Credit Card Deals
Filed Under: Friday Finance Findings
About the Author: Jeremy Vohwinkle is a Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorÂ® and spent a few years working as a financial planner. Today, he helps people make the most of their money by writing about personal finance here and elsewhere on the web. Jeremy is also Coach at Adaptu and a regular contributor for other publications such as Intuit, and American Express. Be sure to follow Jeremy on Twitter or Google+.