There are a number of financial management programs out there, but Quicken has been one of the leaders for years. I’ve been using Quicken for about three years and just recently upgraded to the 2009 edition. It’s really nice, and if you’re looking for a comprehensive financial management program it’s hard to beat.
Luckily, Quicken has decided to extend their sale until the end of May. Now, you can grab any of the products for up to 33% off. Of course, you can always get started with the FREE online version and if you find that you like what it does and could use a few more features, upgrade to one of the other versions.
- Perfect for users who want to manage finances online or on their computer.
- Want to know what you have to spend? See where your money is right now.
- Bring your online accounts — bank & credit cards — together in one place.
- Get bill reminders via text messages or e-mail.
- Make online banking even better — connect to your bank, credit card, 401(k)s, or brokerage accounts with a single password.
- Never miss a bill — stay on top of when bills are due.
- Get suggested spending limits and set savings goals based on the day-to-day information you enter — and then check your progress through the month.
- Accurately track and categorize expenses for simpler tax preparation.
Current Quicken Discounts
- Quicken Online – FREE
- Quicken Deluxe 2009 – $39.99 (Save $20)
- Quicken Premier 2009 – $59.99 (Save $30)
- Quicken Home and Business 2009 – $69.99 (Save $30)
- Quicken Rental Property Manager 2009 – $99.99 (Save $50)
Act Before May 31
This discount only lasts until the end of May, so be sure to act fast if you want the savings. At the very least, give the free version a trial run to see if this type of software would be useful to you. You can’t beat being able to try before you buy.
Author: Jeremy Vohwinkle
My name is Jeremy Vohwinkle, and I’ve spent a number of years working in the finance industry providing financial advice to regular investors and those participating in employer-sponsored retirement plans.