This sounds like fun. Especially to those who consider puppies as members of the family. I burns me sometimes that I have to leave my dog in kennels but I have to. Just like Jason said, It's a great alternative. If I need to earn extra money, I'll definitely consider this.
If you love dogs, have space in your home to board them, and want to make extra cash, DogVacay is the right website for you. Apply to be a host and once accepted, start providing a safe haven for dogs of all sizes. Pet owners rest assured that their furry friends are being cared for in a loving and humane way and you get the added benefit of companionship and extra income.
Here’s how the site works:
- You will need to register for a free account by visiting DogVacay.
- Once your account has been verified, you create a listing and set a price for your services.
- Interested parties contact you with their requests.
- Accept the request.
- Get paid for spending time with animals.
The benefits of being a DogVacay host are incredible. Here’s what you have to look forward to:
- A profit less the 15% fee charged by the site for your listing for each client who uses your services. Earning extra income is easy. Put your unused space to use by providing a loving home for dogs while their owners are away on business or vacation.
- Complimentary insurance and the option of purchasing premium insurance as a safeguard. Rest assured that you are protected against liabilities in the off chance a dog gets sick or lost when in your care.
- Control over which dogs stay with you. Schedule a “Meet and Greet” with pet owners and their canines before deciding whether they can stay with you. This is especially important if you have other animals or children in the home.
- Flexible pricing with the option to offer holiday sales and VIP sales. You set the price for your services. Remember that DogVacay.com charges a 15% service fee so adjust your price accordingly.
- Customer reviews that help you earn new business. Get free advertising thanks to happy customers. Encourage everyone who uses your services to rate you online. This will help you win over new customers and earn and even bigger profit this year.
- Customer service for all the questions you need answered. The Concierge Team is available to take your call 7 days a week. There’s no reason to be left in the dark. Ask a question and receive the support that you need.
- Side income and fast payments. Make money easily by joining the site as a Host. All payments are handled electronically meaning you get paid quickly.
- The ability to work with animals in the comfort of your own home. Who doesn’t love the idea of getting paid to do something they love. When you Host for DogVacay.com, you are running a business from your living room. There are no hidden costs and no fees to commute to a second job. Anyone with space and the willingness to provide a service to the public are encouraged to sign up for the site.
Get paid to do something you love. Sign up for a free account through DogVacay and start making extra money from home right away. Fifi and Fido will thank you for it!
Incoming search terms:
- dogvacay taxes
- how does dogvacay work?
- how much could i make on dogvacay com
- how much does dogvacay pay
- how much tax do you pay on dogvacay
- how to work for dogvacay
- howtomakeextramoneyx com
- make extra cash with DogVacay
- making money as a dogvacay com hoost
- reviews on dogvacay
Filed Under: making money
About the Author: Charissa Arsaoui is a freelance writer with a love for thrift. She contributes to many different personal finance blogs.
This sounds like an awesome idea!
Not totally convinced about the money making potential. But as a dog lover it does strike me that it could end up being a great alternative to having to put a furry friend in kennels for a couple of weeks if I go on a trip.
Will check it out.
It is a fun idea for sure. I am not sure if I would be willing to do it myself but I would definitely lean toward leaving my dog with someone through this rather than putting her in a kennel.