I like this kind, I have tried to use it. It is good. I used $1.99 app and I am happy because how easy it is to use. For student, It is excellent.
It’s the New Year and there’s nothing that you want more than to stick to a resolution. You may have failed at dieting and budgeting in years past but 2013′s going to be different, right? I’m every bit as optimistic as you when it comes to goal setting and that’s why I decided to include a short list of free and cheap apps that can help you stay on track and meeting your expectations.
Not only will these apps keep you on task, but you’ll find ways to improve your finances and your life at the same time.
Here are some of the ones I found worthwhile.
- Couch to 5K - Hands down one of the best applications available for starting a 5K training program. I just started using this $1.99 app and am please with how easy it is to use. I downloaded it to my iPhone and can listen to music as I alternate walking and jogging. Audio and visual prompts tell you when to stop walking and when to start jogging so you can focus on breathing. You get to check off each day that you complete making it easy to keep track of your progress as you go from couch to running a 5K race.
- Expenditure - For $2.99, you can download and use this app to keep track of your day-to-day expenses. Easy-to-update and complete with a photo options, you can take pictures of your receipts making record keeping a breeze. The app is compatible with the iPhone, iPod Touch, and the iPad. Users give it a rating of five stars making it an app worth looking at purchasing for 2013.
- PepperPlate - Who couldn’t use some help with meal planning? This free app is wonderful because it helps you plan and share menu items, organize your favorite recipes, and even create shopping lists. There’s even an option that will turn your device into a portable cooking timer. Carry your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into the kitchen and get creative. There’s no excuse not to eat healthy and on budget when you have access to this app.
- Astrid Tasks/To-Do List - Never miss an important task again. With Astrid, you can knock out everything on your To-Do List with ease. Some of the preset lists include Home, Personal, Shopping, and Work but you do have the ability to create your own lists. The basic version of the app is free but the premium version does cost money. It allows you to attach files and add voice notes which can increase productivity and save you the frustration of keeping track of a paper trail.
Don’t let New Year’s resolutions being a source of discontent in 2013. Take the initiative to download these free and cheap apps and make your goals easier to achieve. Do you have any great apps that you’d like to share? If so, please leave a comment below.
Incoming search terms:
- apps to keep you on track for new year resoluions
Don't Miss: Scottrade Review - $7 Trades and Get 3 Free Credit Scores and Hot Credit Card Deals
Filed Under: Odds and Ends
About the Author: Charissa Arsaoui is a freelance writer with a love for thrift. You can read about her adventures by visiting her blog, Confessions of a Closet Coupon Clipper.