By Jeremy Vohwinkle with Comments
I thought this week we’ll take a look at what people are currently focused on when it comes to their finances. It will be interesting to see how people at different stages in life will be focused on different goals.
For example, our primary goal right now is paying off debt. Between student loans, credit cards, and car payments, it can definitely be a drain on the monthly budget. Of course that doesn’t mean saving for retirement or building an emergency fund is put on the back burner, but accelerating the debt payments so that we can be debt-free (except for the mortgage) in just a couple years is where most of the effort is going. Once that goal is reached, we will shift toward accelerating retirement savings, and probably moving into a new house.
Incoming search terms:
Don't Miss: Credit Card Deals
- financial goals poll
- genxfinance com poll-what-is-your-current-most-important-financial-goal
- is it better to pay off a house? taxes
- What are your current financial goal
- what are your current financial goals
- what are your current finsncial goals
- what is your current financial goal
Filed Under: Polls