If you’re looking for a great way to save thousands of dollars on entertainment, local attractions, and dining, you may want to look into buying an Entertainment Book. Available for nearly every major city in the United States, the savings book contains over $12,700 in discounts and buy one get one free offers. You even have the option of printing additional coupons at Entertainment.com.
A lot of national retailers, rental car agencies, and hotel chains put coupons in the book. That means you get to shop at your favorite stores, eat at your favorite restaurants, and travel to exotic locations all at discount prices. If you have to tighten your belt for any reason but still want to enjoy everything your city has to offer, the Entertainment Book will let you do just that.
The 2011 book has coupons that expire November 1st. That’s when the 2012 version comes out. Purchasing one each year ensures that you and your family never misses out on a deal. This is a great way to save when you’re on vacation as well. For example, if you take a trip to Orlando, Florida, you can pick up an Entertainment Book and expect to see the following types of coupons:
- Buy One Get One Free Admission to an Orlando Predator’s Game
- Buy One Regular Admission and Save 50% Off a Second Regular Admission to Gatorland
- Enjoy One Complimentary Arcade Armband When a Second Arcade Armband of Equal or Greater Value is Purchased
- Buy One Get One Free Admission to Arabian Nights Dinner Theater
- Buy One Starflyer Thrill Ride and Receive One Free at Magical Midway
These particular discounts are location specific but it does give you a better idea as to what to expect out of your Entertainment Book. If your family plans on going to a lot of different attractions, purchasing a book at a Walgreen’s or CVS can help you save a bundle of money.
If you know that you’re going to need an Entertainment Book ahead of time, you can always order it online at www.entertainment.com. They currently have 2011 books on sale for $5, or two for $10, plus free shipping. Some of the cities that you have to choose from are: Las Vegas, Hawaii, Los Angeles, New York City, Austin, and Charlotte. (Many cities have books that are sold out so it would benefit you to look through the complete list before purchasing one.)
Considering it will cost you at least that much money just to go to the movies these days, why not pick one up? It should pay for itself with just one use. The coupons don’t expire for another four months, there are tons of retailers and restaurants that have no purchase necessary offers, and you can still have your fun without paying full price for it. Sounds like a winner to me!
Incoming search terms:
- does cvs sell entertainment books
- list of coupons in orlando entertainment book
- cvs entertainment book
- can you find entertainment books at walgreens?
- entertainment book predators
- favorite entertainment book offers orlando
- orlando entertainment book 2013 sold at walgreens
- orlando entertainment book examples
- walgreens entertainment book
- walgreens entertainment book 2013
Filed Under: saving money
About the Author: Charissa Arsaoui is a freelance writer with a love for thrift. She contributes to many different personal finance blogs.