This week the Carnival of Investing is hosted by Lazy Man and Money and the Carnival of Personal Finance is hosted by A Penny Saved.
My articles featured this week are:
- Municipal Bonds Aren’t Very Exciting But They’re Better Than a Stick in the Eye
- Having Trouble With Your Budget or Spending? Go Green
Some other standout posts this week:
- Top 25 Web 2.0 Apps for Money, Finance and Investments
- 20,000 Reasons Why College is Worth Your Time
- Top 100 Most Popular Personal Finance Blogs – I had to list this one since I received an honorable mention.
So that wraps up these carnivals for the week, be sure to get ready for upcoming editions at blogcarnival.com
Don't Miss: Scottrade Review - $7 Trades and Get 3 Free Credit Scores and Hot Credit Card Deals
Filed Under: Announcements
About the Author: Jeremy Vohwinkle is a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor® and spent a few years working as a financial planner. Today, he helps people make the most of their money by writing about personal finance here and elsewhere on the web. Jeremy is also Coach at Adaptu and a regular contributor for other publications such as Intuit, and American Express. Be sure to follow Jeremy on Twitter or Google+.