Great post about this. I’m surprised to see someone so educated in the matter. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.
Promoting Your Business on Pinterest
If you’re not familiar with Pinterest, you should be. The social media photo sharing site is taking the world by storm. In fact, it is one the fastest growing social services. With 3.3 million users, it’s a great place for you to promote your business.
Here’s how it works. Users are able to “pin” items that interest them. This includes products from your website, blog entries you’ve written, and photographs that you’ve taken. This is a great way to increase your exposure, win over new customers, and eliminate costly advertising.
Here are some pointers on how to make the most of Pinterest to further your business’ success:
- Get to know your demographic. Try to make your boards and pins grab their attention. Like any other social network, there are certain people that are influential on Pinterest. Get them to take notice of your business and others will too. You’ll have more pins and repins than you’ll know what to do with.
- Make your photos uniform, sleek, and attractive. Make sure your descriptions match the products you’re promoting. Organize your boards so that they’re easy to find and look at. You want people to be intrigued by what you’re promoting, not frustrated.
- Use Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr to get others to follow your Pinterest account. Just like other forms of social networking, you need to promote your Pinterest page. This is a great way to get more traffic to your website and ultimate more money into your pockets.
- Promote more than products. Share tips, advice, and products from other companies. Make sure that they fit your theme and image. This will help develop your online persona and make it easier for others to relate to you.
- Follow your followers. Take note of who pins your items most. How many followers do they have? How often are they pinning or repining your posts? This information is valuable because it can help fine tune your marketing plan.
- Keep track of trends. Incorporate popular words and phrases into your descriptions. This will help others find you easily.
Jump on the Pinterest bandwagon and take your business from obscurity to superstardom in a short period of time. Like every other social network, the popular photo sharing site offers plenty of marketing opportunities. You just have to know where to start and this article gives you an idea where to launch your Pinterest marketing campaign.
Incoming search terms:
- fastest millionaire
- genxfinance com tips-for-using-pinterest-to-promote-your-business
- how someone in the business world would use generation x to improve business result
- how to make pinterest promote my business
- tips for the unemployed
Don't Miss: Scottrade Review - $7 Trades and Get 3 Free Credit Scores and Hot Credit Card Deals
Filed Under: Business
About the Author: Charissa Arsaoui is a freelance writer with a love for thrift. You can read about her adventures by visiting her blog, Confessions of a Closet Coupon Clipper.
Pinterest is exactly the reason why every blog post should have a compelling image to go along. A sleek catchy image that is related to your topic really helps catch the eye on a pinterest board.
I've used pinterest to optimize my site's ranking and it works wonders.
My website improved from page 7 to #4 spot in 3 weeks time. I found that the seller named "pinterest", which ranked first when you search "pinterest" at Fiverr, has produced the best results on my websites. The seller pins my site with 75 different people, not sure how he did this, but it has improve my SERP's ranking. I've tried 5 other sellers who offer pinterest gigs on Fiverr but they can't improve my site's ranking. I don't know why.
3 advantages of pinterest for seo:
1. Google loves social media signal.
2. Each pin is considered as 3 inbound links.
3. Links and images from pinterest are dofollow!