What’s So Great About Writing For Demand Studios?
Demand Studios provides article and video content to websites like YouTube, eHow, GolfLink, Trails, and AOL. The company hires freelance writers, copy editors, independent filmmakers, transcribers, and title proofers to complete tens of thousands of assignments for these clients. Payment depends on the content created and submitted weekly to your PayPal account. Project descriptions are viewable through your own personal dashboard once you are accepted to Demand Studios.
The Benefits of Working For Demand Studios
As an Independent Contractor, you have the freedom to work from anywhere in the world. As long as you are a US Citizen and have access to an internet connection, you will be able to visit the website, accept and submit assignments, and view your payment statement for the month. In addition to these benefits, you also have:
- More control over your resources. You do not have a “boss” in a physical sense. You can take on as few or as many assignments as your schedule will permit. The only person you have to answer to is an Editor who may suggest corrections to the piece that you are working on.
- No invoices or timesheets. Demand Studio’s handy interface calculates this information for you. You can view your earnings for the week, the month, and the year conveniently.
- A variety of subject matter. You can accept assignments that reflect your values and interests. There is no need to do something you hate when there are so many projects available that you love.
- Access to limited medical plans depending on output. Individuals that have worked with Demand Studios for 3 months and averaged 30 articles a month (writers), 200 articles reviewed a month (copy editors), and 30 videos a month (filmmakers) receive an enrollment form for insurance benefits by email. There are no deductibles or co-pays, guaranteed acceptance despite pre-existing conditions or family medical history, and a discount prescription drug card.
Few work-from-home employers offer the type of perks Demand Studios offers to its Independent Contractors. In addition to a regular paycheck and a wide range of projects to choose from, men and women become eligible for health insurance benefits which ordinarily cost them a mint.
Even if you aren’t looking for a full-time gig, completing a few assignments a month for the company can help you pay for your child’s music lessons, make that much needed household repair or put something in the bank for a rainy day. What more can you ask for? You can apply for free by visiting Demand Studios (http://www.demandstudios.com) today. You never know, you may find yourself with more work than you ever dreamed possible!
Charissa Arsaoui is a freelance writer for ChickSpeak, Buzzine, DisFUNKshion Magazine, Student Stuff, and a guest contributor for Wisebread. She loves thrift related topics and can spot a bargain a mile away.
Incoming search terms:
- writing for demand studios
- finance write for us
- 2012 creative careers
- what type of writing is in demand
- working for demand studios perks
- mortgages write for us
- more money from demand studios or having your own site
- is teaching job is good for career write for us
- is it worth to write for denand studios or your own blog
- finance write for us -blogspot -wordpress -investopedia
Filed Under: making money
About the Author: Charissa Arsaoui is a freelance writer with a love for thrift. She contributes to many different personal finance blogs.