The Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards MasterCard features a straightforward rewards program. Every dollar you spend earns you one point in Citi’s ThankYou Network. ThankYou rewards points can be redeemed on Expedia flights, hotels and travel packages. Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards MasterCard holders looking for benefits beyond travel can redeem points for retail merchandise and gift certificates. ThankYou points can even be applied toward an outstanding balance on the Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards MasterCard.
What’s better than getting generous rewards? Try 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for a full 18 months. The combination of rewards and a very generous 18-month zero interest and balance transfer feature, it’s hard to go wrong.
Some highlights of the card:
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 18 months. After that, the APR will be 11.99%-21.99% based upon your creditworthiness.
- 24/7 access to personalized concierge service providing assistance in booking hotel, flights, concert tickets and much more
- Special access for Citi cardmembers to purchase presale tickets, preferred seating, VIP packages, and other unforgettable live entertainment experiences through Citi Private Pass(R).
- Exciting deals and savings for great brands through Citi Specials
- $0 liability on unauthorized purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions
- No annual fee
With this card you also receive:
Price Protection – If you buy something with your Citi® card and then see it advertised in print for less within 60 days, you will receive a refund for the difference up to $250.
Retail Purchase Protection – Provides coverage for most items you purchase with your Citi Card if damaged or stolen within 90 days of the date of purchase.
Extended Warranty – The terms of the original manufacturers’ U.S. warranties (of one year or less) may be extended up to one additional year on most items purchased on your card.
If this card doesn’t quite fit your needs, be sure to check out the other credit card offers.
Author: Jeremy Vohwinkle
My name is Jeremy Vohwinkle, and I’ve spent a number of years working in the finance industry providing financial advice to regular investors and those participating in employer-sponsored retirement plans.